Pork can often be a daunting meat to cook as is must be fully cooked in order to eat. This can often lead to over cooking it and drying it out. What I love about the Hot Logic is every time I cook pork in it, it comes out with a perfect cook, tender and juicy.
This recipe was a two step for me as I first cooked all of my pork in the Hot Logic for dinner and planned extras for lunch left overs.
The first cook the pork, I seasoned the cuts with salt, pepper, and then glazed them with BBQ. I let them cook 2-3 hours, pulled them out and ate them for dinner.
The BBQ sauce melted over the pork chops making a nice glaze. If you want to try some other pork recipes, check out our Ribs in the Hot Logic.
Using my leftover pork and some vegetables, I quickly cut up everything and mixed it in a Pyrex dish for my lunch.
- 2 cuts of thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced onions
- Sauce (Salt/pepper, 1 tbsp. Sesame oil, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tsp ginger (fresh or paste), small clove garlic (minced)
- Sesame seeds
- Add the cabbage, onions and mushrooms to your dish.
- Mix in a small bowl the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and mix.
- Thinly slice the pork and lay over the mixture.
This dish turned out so flavorful and good. It is a great warm meal with the colder weather and was a great use of leftovers I had in my refrigerator.
Don't be afraid to try different sauces or seasonings on your leftovers. It is often too easy to over think dishes in the Hot Logic.