Are you feeling the time crunch on Holiday parties? Need to bring something to pass but just don't know what to do? Here are some of my favorite go-to dips for any party really.
Let's keep this one short and simple.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 oz can of chicken (drained)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (I also love the 5 blend)
- 2 tbsp of Franks Red Hot (add more if you like it spicy)
- Hidden Valley Ranch Packet
- (Little bit of red pepper for a bite)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and spread into your dish. Let it set in the Hot Logic till it melts. Serve with tortilla chips.
Layer the following ingredients:
- Cream Cheese
- Hormel Chili (no beans)
- Cheddar Cheese
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1-2 cups of shredded frozen spinach (thaw under cold water and pat dry)
- 1 can of pieced artichokes
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 2 minced tsp of garlic
- a little bit of lemon juice
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
Mix all the ingredients together (I use my food processor) and set in the Hot Logic.
Plug any of these in for 2 hours or more.
Whether you are going to a Holiday party or spending a night in, these are my favorite simple and easy recipes.
If you are hunkering down for the snowfall, heading out to a party or hosting, give all three of these a try!
Happy Holidays from our family to yours and Happy Hot Logic time!