Tailgating Series Part 2
In our first tailgating series, we talked about using the 9x13 to prepare and heat a nacho bar.
A couple of weeks ago I tried loaded mac and cheese at a BBQ food truck. In the past, I have had burger in my mac and cheese but never really thought about loaded mac and cheese. Just the simple addition of a BBQ meat to it was SO GOOD!
Trying that loaded mac and cheese gave me the idea of loaded mac and cheese bar for tailgating.
- BBQ Pulled pork mac and cheese
- Caprese: chicken, tomato, shredded mozzarella and fresh basil. No meat? Just use the tomato, mozzarella and basil, even add some balsamic glaze for some extra flavor.
- Gluten free? Try making cauliflower mac and cheese!
- Love a loaded potato? Use bacon, green onions and sour cream.
- Want to hold the meat? Add veggies like green onions or broccoli.
The days of no food touching or mixing are a thing of the past. There are no rules to rocking out your tailgate and the Hot Logic is the best tool to make you the tailgating hero!